Spring & Tonic
I was looking for a drink that would combined Pisco & Gin and came across this delicious cocktail online. A spring cocktail take on the classic Gin & Tonic recipe. Its light, refreshing, tasty that has personality that’s as bright as spring.
- 45ml Pucara Pisco Quebranta
- 30ml Gin
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 4 Mint leaves
1. Into a large wine glass fill with ice pour in pisco, gin, and lemon juice.
2. Put the mint leaves in the palm of your hand and clap. Releasing the oils in the leaves. Drop the leaves into the glass.
3. Top off with tonic water.
4. Give it a stir and garnish with a lemon wheel and extra mint.